Whenever the following terms are used in these Regulations, they should be understood in accordance with the following definitions:
1. Store - run by Stanisław Pawlina, running a business under the name of "Firma Handlowa Stanisław Pawlina", an online store at www.allora.sklep.pl selling goods via the Internet,
2. Customer - a natural person with full or limited legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, using the Store (the Customer can be both a Consumer and an Entrepreneur),
3. Consumer - a person within the meaning of Art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code, registering in the Store or purchasing Goods via the Store,
4. Entrepreneur - an entrepreneur within the meaning of Art. 43 (1) of the Civil Code, registering in the Store or purchasing Goods via the Store,
5. Goods - goods offered by the Store, presented in the Store, which may be the subject of the order,
6. Cart - the Store's functionality that allows you to prepare a list of Goods made from the Goods offered in the Store, based on the Customer's choice,
7. Regulations - these regulations,
8. Working days - all working days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays,
9. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, submitted via the Store, indicating: the quantity and type of the Product available in the Store at the time of submitting the declaration of will, price, place of issue of the Product, customer data. The order is an offer to conclude a contract for the purchase of Goods with the parameters indicated in the Order,
10. Customer Account Agreement - a free, voluntary contract for the provision of electronic services, regarding the Customer's ability to use the Store's functionality,
11. UPK - the Act of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights - uniform text of June 24, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827),
12. UODO - the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2010, No. 229, item 1497, as amended)
§ 2 General provision
The Regulations are made available free of charge on the Store's website in a way that allows you to read its content before concluding a contract.
The Regulations are also available in pdf format, which allows them to be downloaded, saved and printed.
The online store available on the website at www.allora.sklep.pl is run by Stanisław Pawlina, running a business under the name of "Firma Handlowa Stanisław Pawlina" entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity
NIP: 834-120 -80-88
Bank details: PKO BP
Bank account number 18 1020 4580 0000 1902 0122 4245
Contact with the Store is possible on business days from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.
· in writing to the postal address: 99-400 Łowicz, ul. K. K. Baczyński 2/59
· via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Regulations define the rules for using the Store, including in particular: registration in the Store, concluding contracts for the sale of Goods via the Store, placing Orders for Goods available in the Store, delivery of purchased Goods, payment of the sale price of the Goods and the cost of their delivery, the right to withdraw from the contract by the Consumer, complaint procedure.
The customer is obliged to comply with all the provisions of the Regulations. To use the functionality of the Store, including viewing the assortment and placing Orders, it is necessary to:
The sale takes place on the basis of the version of the Regulations in force at the time of placing the Order.
All information about the Goods available in the Store's assortment constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code A computer with access to the Internet or another mobile device with access to the Internet, web browser version: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome an active e-mail account.
§ 3 Goods
All products offered on the Store's website are brand new.
The appearance of the presented products on the store's website may slightly differ from the actual appearance of the products due to the presentation techniques used, such as flash used when photographing products. Information on the current availability of all goods offered by the Store can be found in the description of each product on the Store's website - www.allora.sklep.pl The Store reserves the right to withdraw certain products from sale listed on the Store's website.
§ 4 Customer Account
The Store provides, on the basis of the contract for the provision of electronic services, services in the field of registration and use of the Customer Account on the Store's website. Account registration, use of the Account, conclusion of the Customer Account agreement is voluntary and free of charge. In order to register an Account in the Store (in relation to Consumers), the Consumer should complete the Registration Form, providing:
· first name and last name,
· your current e-mail address,
· delivery address (street, city, postal code, voivodeship, country),
· Phone number,
In order to register an Account in the Store (in relation to Entrepreneurs), the Entrepreneur should complete the Registration Form, providing:
· full name of the business activity conducted,
· e-mail address,
· Phone number,
· password, address for service,
· number NIP
In addition, the customer should read the current Store Regulations and then accept its provisions. In order to provide services offered by the Store and to fulfil Orders, the Customer should additionally consent to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary for the correct implementation of services provided electronically and the implementation of the Order.
After filling out the Registration Form correctly and truthfully, press the "Register" button.
A message confirming registration as a result of completing the Registration Form will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the Registration Form.
The Customer Account service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
The information provided in the Registration Form should be true and up-to-date. In the event of providing untrue or out-of-date information, the operator of the Store is not obliged to complete the Order.
The Customer may terminate the Customer Account agreement at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring costs, by sending a request to delete the Customer Account via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com along with the e-mail address of the Customer currently registered in the Store.
After registering the Customer Account, each login to the Store takes place using the login and password provided when registering the Customer Account via the Registration Form.
The operator of the Store declares that in order to ensure the security of messages and data provided in the Store, he takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of risk, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent via the Internet by unauthorized persons. The data provided during registration of the Customer Account may be changed after logging in to the Customer Account.
A customer who has registered a Customer Account may use all the available functionalities of the Store, including placing Orders for Goods available in the Online Store's assortment. The customer is obliged in particular to:
· keep the login and password to his Customer Account in the Store confidential, within the limits resulting from generally applicable law, the Customer is responsible for all activities related to the use of the login and password for a given account in the Store, and the password is confidential information for the exclusive message of the Customer;
· use the services offered by the Store Operator in a manner that does not disturb the functioning of the Store, in particular through the use of specific software or devices;
· use the services offered by the operator of the Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the customs adopted in a given scope;
· use the services offered by the store operator in a manner that is not inconvenient for other customers and for the store operator, with respect for their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and other rights they are entitled to;
· use of any content posted on the Store only for personal use.
In the event of a breach by the Customer of the provisions referred to above in paragraph 15 above, the operator of the Store may terminate the contract for the provision of the Customer Account service with a 14-day notice period. The Store operator may submit a statement to the Customer on the termination of the contract for the provision of the Customer Account service via e-mail to the e-mail address currently registered in the Store.
Termination of the contract for the provision of the Customer Account service will result in blocking and deleting the Customer Account in the Store.
The customer is obliged to notify the operator of the Store about any irregularities related to the functioning of the Store. All Complaints related to the functioning of the Store should be directed to the address indicated above in § 2 para. 2 above. Consideration of the complaint will take place within 14 days, and if it was not possible within this period, the store operator will inform the customer when the complaint will be considered.
§ 5 Prices
Information about the price of the Goods in the Store is placed on the Store's website directly next to the presented Goods.
All prices of goods offered by the store:
· are expressed in Polish zlotys;
· given in gross amounts including VAT;
Prices do not include delivery costs. Delivery costs are added as a separate item in the summary of the Order (Cart value).
Information on delivery costs is provided each time on the Store's website, when placing the Order, at the time of placing the Order.
The prices given in the Store are binding when placing the Order.
The Store reserves the right to change the prices of the Goods, in particular as a result of changes in prices by the manufacturer and changes in currency exchange rates.
This also applies to the prices of Goods covered by both promotional campaigns and sales. Confirmation of the Order by the Customer takes place using the button marked "Order and pay" or "Order and pay on delivery". By clicking this button, the Customer declares that he acknowledges that placing an Order requires the payment of the price for the Goods and for its delivery.
§ 6 Promotions
The Store reserves the right to carry out, cancel and change promotional campaigns and sales of Goods offered in the Store.
Promotional actions in the Store cannot be combined, unless the promotion regulations provide otherwise.
The sale of the Goods covered by promotional campaigns and sales takes place until the products covered by these forms of sale are exhausted.
§ 7 Orders
The Customer may browse the Store's assortment, place an Order in the Store both through the Customer Account, as well as without registering the Customer Account as a guest.
Placing an order in the Store by the Customer is made using the form on the Store's website after registering the Customer Account or as a guest without registering.
Orders for Goods available in the Store are placed by clicking the "Order and pay" button, "Order and pay on delivery".
By placing an Order, the Customer confirms and acknowledges that the Order entails the obligation to pay the amount indicated in the Order.
An indispensable element of the Order submission procedure is the reading and acceptance by the Customer of:
The Customer hereby acknowledges that the Customer's failure to read the acceptance of the information indicated above in sec. 2 points a - b in the course of placing the Order, prevents the Customer from using the possibility of purchasing the Goods in the Store.
(Obligatory) the current Regulations available on the Store's website,
(Obligatory) consent to the processing of personal data. which the Customer confirms by checking the appropriate boxes - thus confirming that he has read their content before placing the Order.
A Customer who has a Customer Account may place an Order after logging into the Store.
Information about the total value of the Order (the price of the Goods including all additional costs) is each time provided on the Store's website when placing the Order and at the time of its submission.
Until the Order is confirmed - by pressing the "Order and pay" or "Order and pay on delivery" button - the Customer may modify the Order in terms of selecting (adding or removing) the Goods from the Cart, payment method, and data provided in the order form.
Placing an Order by the Customer means submitting to the Store's operator an offer to conclude a sale (purchase) contract for the ordered Goods.
After placing the Order by the Customer, a confirmation of receipt by the Store of the Order placed by the Customer will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address indicated in the Customer Account, along with all the data allowing for the Order.
Confirmation of the acceptance of the Order (including making available, recording and securing) all essential provisions of the contract for the sale of the Goods takes place by sending the Customer confirmation of the acceptance of the Order for execution in the manner indicated in paragraph 13 above, by including in the text of the e-mail sent by the Store: information about the ordered Goods along with an indication of their price, delivery cost, amount to be paid for the entire Order, Store Regulations, information on the right to withdraw from the contract with a model declaration of withdrawal contracts for self-download, together with the Form, complaints for self-download, information about the content of the Regulations for self-download.
Upon receipt of the confirmation of acceptance of the Order by the Customer, a sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the operator of the Store.
The delivery time indicated in the Order Confirmation is an approximate time counted from the moment the Order is accepted for execution until the Goods are shipped to the Customer via the delivery methods indicated below in the Regulations.
The Customer may place Orders for Goods available in the Store's assortment for 7 (seven) days a week and 24 (twenty four) hours a day.
Effective placement of an Order is possible only if the Product selected by the Customer is available in the Store's warehouse, which is shown by posting information about the availability (quantity of available Goods).
By sending the completed registration form, the customer confirms his personal data as true. Providing real personal data is a condition for the fulfillment of the Customer's Order by the Store.
In order to place an Order, the Customer should:
· select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button,
· choose the type of delivery (method of delivery of the Goods), method of payment,
· complete the order form by entering the details of the recipient of the Order (name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address) and the address to which the Goods are to be delivered. In the event that the Goods are to be delivered to an address other than that of the Customer, the recipient's data and address must be provided. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to place an Order.
· click the "Order and pay" or "Order and pay on delivery" button - which means approval and submission of an Order for Goods with the obligation to pay.
§ 8 Order fulfillment
The execution of the Order takes place (begins) in the case of:
Payments by bank transfer to the Store's bank account or payment via PayU after the Store receives confirmation of the correct operation of the operation from the payment operator, in the case of a transfer to a bank account - after the payment is credited to the Store's bank account Payment by card or cash on delivery after completing the Order submission process.
In the event of unavailability of all or part of the Goods covered by the Order, the Customer is immediately informed about the status of the Order and decides on the method of its further implementation (partial implementation, extension of the waiting time, cancellation of the entire order, change of the ordered Goods).
In the event of cancellation of the order by the Consumer, the Shop Operator shall immediately return the entire sum of money received from him.
Deliveries are made on working days from Monday to Friday.
The store will make every effort to keep customers informed about the expected delivery date.
The deadline for completing the Order by the Store is 3 business days:
from the moment the payment made by the Customer is credited when paying by bank transfer (prepayment);
from the moment the payment made by the Customer is credited when paying with Polcard (prepayment);
from the moment of placing the Order by the Customer for orders carried out with cash on delivery.
In the case of orders for unavailable products, the order processing time may be significantly extended, therefore the customer will be informed by e-mail.
If you choose to pay by bank transfer to the Store's bank account or PayU payment, the Customer is obliged to pay the price for the Goods and its delivery within 7 working days from the date of placing the order by the Customer.
Failure to pay the price of the Order and the cost of its delivery in the above-mentioned the deadline is tantamount to resignation from the Order.
After the indicated deadline, the Store has the right to cancel the Order.
The store issues a proof of sale in the form of a receipt or VAT invoice.
In the case of a customer requesting a VAT invoice: The customer is obliged to provide the data necessary to issue a VAT invoice;
It is tantamount to authorizing the Store to issue a VAT invoice without the need to obtain the Customer's signature.
The Customer's order will be processed by the Store, provided that the Goods will be available in stock.
In the event of unavailability of one or more Goods covered by the Order, the Customer will be informed by e-mail within 14 days from the date of placing the Order about the possibility of making a decision on:
· cancel the entire Order;
· partial execution of the Order;
· division of the order with the simultaneous setting of the date for the implementation of the part of the Order which was not possible to execute on the original date. The choice of this option by the Customer will not result in charging the Customer with additional shipping costs as a result of splitting the Order.
If the product which is the only item of the Order is unavailable, the Customer will be informed by e-mail about the cancellation of the Order from the website www.allora.sklep.pl within 14 days from the date of placing the Order.
In the case of payment by bank transfer or PayU payment by the Customer (prepayment) for the canceled order in the circumstances specified in paragraph 11 lit. a) and b) above, the Store undertakes to return the amount due to the Customer within 14 days from the date of the decision to cancel the Order.
§ 9 Form of payment
When placing an Order, the Store's Customer may choose the following forms:
· payment by bank transfer to the store's account (prepayment);
· Polcard payment (prepayment);
§ 10 Delivery, release and receipt of the Goods
The delivery of the shipment with the order to the Customer takes place upon its delivery to the Customer by an employee of the courier company.
Shipment abroad is carried out by UPS courier. The average time of delivery of a parcel by a courier company is 14 business days from the moment it is collected from the Store's warehouse.
In the absence of the recipient, the courier leaves a notification. The courier is not required to contact the customer by phone. The courier will make two attempts to deliver the parcel. If the recipient is absent twice, the notified parcel can be picked up at the nearest courier terminal.
The Store Operator is not responsible for non-delivery of the Goods or delay in delivery caused by inaccurate or incorrect address provided by the Customer in the Order or at the stage of registration of the Customer Account.
Upon receipt of the parcel, the Customer should check the parcel and in the event of mechanical damage to the parcel content, incompleteness of the parcel or non - compliance of the parcel content with the subject of the Order, the Customer is entitled to refuse to accept the parcel.
The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Shop Operator within 48 hours of receiving the Goods by phone or e-mail about the situation to the address indicated in § 1 para. 4.
In the event of a breach or destruction of the shipment, the Customer, in the presence of a courier company employee, should note any damage on the delivery document and draw up a complaint protocol, which will facilitate the consideration of the complaint.
The cost of delivery via a courier company is each time indicated at the stage prior to placing the Order, at the time of placing the Order. Appropriate information is included in the basket each time.
§ 11 Withdrawal from the contract - applies only to Consumers
The Customer who is a Consumer in accordance with UPK may withdraw (in whole or in part) from the contract for the sale of Goods concluded via the Store at a distance without giving a reason, by submitting an appropriate statement in writing or via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the date on which the Consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of the Goods.
In a situation where one Order the Consumer has purchased more than one Good, the right of withdrawal may be exercised in whole or in part, depending on the Consumer's decision.
This means that the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
The deadline to withdraw from the contract (in whole and in part) expires after 30 days from the date on which the Consumer came into possession (or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer) came into possession of the last of the ordered Goods from one Order.
In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract to the address indicated in paragraph 4 below.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer should inform the Store Owner at the following address:
· Stanisław Pawlina, running a business under the name of "Firma Handlowa Stanisław Pawlina" entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity,
· REGON number: 750486980,
· e-mail: email@example.com,
· phone: +48 605 144 098,
about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
If, under one Order, the Consumer has purchased more than one Product, it is necessary to state whether the Consumer withdraws from the contract in whole or in part. In the absence of relevant information, it is assumed that the Consumer has withdrawn from the concluded contract in full. The operator of the Store will immediately send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract via the e-mail address used at the stage of placing the Order.
An exemplary model of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement (constituting Annex 1 to the Regulations) is provided to the Consumer: during the ordering procedure by reading these Regulations,
in addition, is in the Order confirmation,
The model withdrawal form can be downloaded here
In the event of effective withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void, and the Customer is responsible for the reduction in the value of the Good as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, the Store Operator will return to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including the costs of delivering the Goods - the cost of delivery from the Store Operator to the Consumer, if such have been charged (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest the usual method of delivery offered by the Store), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Store Operator received the Consumer's statement on the exercise of the right to withdraw from this contract.
The payment will be reimbursed in proportion to the scope of the consumer's withdrawal from the contract.
We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction.
The Store Operator may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the returned Goods or until proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first.
The effect of withdrawing from the contract is the need for the Consumer to return the Goods.
The goods should be sent back or handed over to the address indicated in paragraph 4 above, immediately, and in any case not later than 30 days from the date on which the Consumer informed the Store Operator about the withdrawal from this contract.
The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the Goods within 30 days. The consumer will have to bear the direct costs of returning the Goods - the cost of sending back to the Store Operator.
The returned Goods should, if possible, be packed in the original packaging, complete, unchanged, clean, undamaged, along with a receipt, invoice, and in the case of cash on delivery: proof of the order. A completed withdrawal form must be attached to the shipment.
In all questions related to returns, Consumers may contact the Store Operator, the data are indicated in paragraph 4 above the Regulations. Pursuant to Art. 38 UPK, the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to a distance contract, the Consumer is not entitled to the following contracts:
for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract; in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery.
NO RETURN OF PURCHASED EARRINGS.
§ 12 Complaints, physical and legal defects of the Goods
All Goods offered by the Store Owner are original and come from a legal source.
The Store Operator is liable to the Consumer if the Goods sold have a physical or legal defect (warranty).
A physical defect of the Goods is the non-compliance of the delivered Goods with the contract.
The consumer has the right to lodge a complaint within 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the given Good by the Store Operator.
The Consumer's claim for the removal of the defect or replacement of the Product shall expire after 1 year from the date of finding the defect, and the period may not end earlier than 2 years from the release of the Product to the Consumer.
If the Product has a defect, the Consumer may request the removal of the defect, replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects, submit a price reduction statement or withdraw from the contract.
If the Consumer submits relevant claims, the Store Operator will replace the Product with a Product free from defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time, unless it causes excessive inconvenience to the Consumer.
Regardless of this, the Consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Store Operator, request the replacement of the Product or, instead of the replacement of the Product, demand that the defect be removed, unless it would be impossible to bring the Product into compliance with the contract in a manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs from the Store Operator compared to the proposed method by the Store Owner.
The operator of the Store within 14 calendar days will respond to the Consumer's complaint and inform him about the way to proceed.
In the event that the Consumer has submitted relevant claims (i.e. demanded a replacement or removal of the defect, or submitted a declaration of price reduction specifying the value of the price reduction), and the Store Operator did not respond to this claim within the time limit indicated in the first sentence, it is assumed that the Operator The Store considered the Consumer's request justified.
In order to consider the complaint by the Store Owner, the Consumer should deliver the Goods or Goods in question together with the proof of purchase of these Goods (Goods) to the Store Owner at the following address:
Sklep Allora, 99-400 Łowicz, ul K. K. Baczyńskiego 2/59
and a description of the complaint.
The description of the complaint should include:
· Information on what the Consumer is demanding, i.e. whether he or she requests replacement of the Product, removal of the defect or price reduction;
· Information about the non-compliance of the goods with the contract;
· contact details to the Consumer.
A specimen of the Complaint Form (attached as Annex 2 to the Regulations) is provided to the Consumer: during the ordering procedure by reading these Regulations, in the Order confirmation in the Regulations available on the Store's website: www.allora.sklep.pl. (the complaint template can be downloaded here) The Store Operator does not accept COD shipments. The Entrepreneur purchasing the Goods has the right to file a complaint in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, while the liability of the Store Owner under the warranty for physical defects of the Goods is limited to the amount that the Entrepreneur paid to the Store operator for the purchase of the Goods.
§ 13 Cookies
Cookies are IT data stored on the end device of the Store's Customer, which are intended for the use of the Store by adapting the Store's content to the individual preferences of the Customer.
Cookies make it possible to recognize the Store's Customer's device and properly display the Store's website tailored to individual preferences.
In addition, these files allow you to speed up the loading of certain elements of the Store and enable the creation of statistics aimed at improving the structure and content of the Store.
Cookies usually have a unique number and contain the name of the website they come from, as well as the storage time on the end device.
The following types of cookies may be used in the Store:
· session - which are located on the Customer's device until logging out of the website or until the option of storing cookies in a given web browser is disabled,
· permanent - which remain on the Customer's device for the period specified in the cookie settings in the web browser options or until they are manually deleted by the Customer;
· necessary - which enable the use of services available as part of the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication as part of the Store;
· security - which are used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
· functional - which allow you to save customer settings and personalize the customer interface.
Apart from the information contained in cookies, the Store does not automatically collect any information.
By default, web browsers allow cookies to work.
The customer may at any time disable the functions of cookies.
In addition, cookie settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting in the Store's Customer's device.
§ 14 Intellectual property
The content of the Store is a work within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 2006 No. 90, item 631, as amended) and is protected as such.
The presentation of the Store and each of its elements, including trademarks, slogans, graphics, logos, trade names, images and domain names that appear in the Store, are protected by intellectual and industrial property law and belong to the Store Operator or third parties.
No part of the Store, including its logos, slogans, graphics, trade names or images, may be copied or reproduced in any way.
By starting to use the Store, the Customer is fully liable for any damage caused as a result of behavior that violates copyright, trademark rights, rationalization design, decorative pattern, patent, personal and property rights of third parties and any other intellectual and industrial property rights.
§ 15 Protection of personal data
The Customer's personal data is processed by the Store as the personal data administrator.
Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but necessary to create an account, use certain electronic services, conclude a sales contract.
The Seller applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the processed personal data.
§ 16 Amicable settlement of disputes - applies only to Consumers
The operator of the Store hereby informs that in the event of a dispute related to the performance of the contract, the Consumer, in order to avoid possible litigation, has the option to: to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for the amicable settlement of any dispute arising between the Consumer and the Store Operator, to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to settle the dispute arising from the concluded sales contract.
The use of out-of-court complaint and redress procedures is voluntary, and both parties, i.e. the Store Operator and the Consumer, must agree to the procedure.
In order to initiate proceedings, an appropriate application should be submitted to the competent Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection - depending on the type of proceedings - an application for mediation or an application for consideration of the case before a consumer arbitration court.
The operator of the Store hereby informs that the relevant applications are available on the websites of the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the operator of the Store hereby informs that detailed information on extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and redress, as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the address of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/.
In addition, the Consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Consumer and the Store Operator, using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, including Of the Consumers' Federation at the website address: www.federacja-konsumentow.org.pl.
§ 17 Final provisions
The Regulations come into force on 25/12/2014.
Recognition of individual provisions of these Regulations in the manner prescribed by law as invalid or ineffective, does not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining provisions of the Regulations.
In place of the invalid provision, the rule that is closest to the purposes of the invalid provision and all of these Regulations will be applied.
The Store Operator reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important technical, legal and/or organizational reasons.
Each customer will be informed about the content of the amendments to the Regulations by posting a message about the amendment to the Regulations at the address of the Online Store www.allora.sklep.pl, containing a list of amendments to the Regulations.
This information will be kept on the Store's website for a period of at least 14 consecutive calendar days.
Customers who have a Customer Account will be additionally notified of the amendment to the Regulations by sending to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, information containing a list of amendments to the Regulations.
The notification of the amendment to the Regulations will take place no later than 14 calendar days before the entry into force of the amendment to the Regulations.
Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the date provided with the information about the amendment to the Regulations, but not earlier than after 14 calendar days from the moment of informing about the change in the Regulations.
The amended Regulations will bind the Customer who has registered the Customer Account in the Store, unless, in the event of non-acceptance of the amendments to the Regulations, the Customer does not notify the Store Operator - within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of information about the amendment to the Regulations - about the termination of the agreement for the provision of the Customer Account service in the manner indicated in § 4 section 10 of the Regulations.
Orders placed by customers before the entry into force of the amendments to the regulations are implemented in accordance with the existing provisions of the regulations.
The Store Operator is not responsible for:
· blocking by administrators of mail servers sending messages to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer and for deleting and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the Customer;
· for disruptions, including interruptions, in the functioning of the Online Store caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure; errors in the execution of the Order, resulting from the provision of incorrect data by the Customer.
In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, these provisions shall prevail, and the remaining provisions shall remain in force to the extent permitted by law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE FACEBOOK CONTEST
§ 1. GENERAL RESOLUTIONS
1. The organizer of the Facebook Fun (hereinafter referred to as the "Fun") is ALLORA with headquarters at ul. Baczyńskiego 2 lok. 59, Łowicz (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
2. The Organizer is the founder of the award.
3. The administrator of personal data provided by the Fun Participants is: Organizer.
4. Providing personal data is free, but necessary for accession by Participant to the game. Data providers have the right to access them data about their changes or deletions.
5. These regulations (hereinafter "Regulations") define the terms of the Game.
6. The game is not made, administered, supported or sponsored by Facebook and Instagram, and is a trademark of Facebook and Instagram.
7. The game is played on the following websites:
8. Supervision over the correctness and course of the Game, that is, providing information about the Game and consideration of the complaint is carried out by the Organizer's employees.
§ 2. PARTICIPANTS OF THE PLAY
1. Only natural persons, consumers within the meaning of Art. 221 Of the Civil Code, having full legal capacity, being users of and having an active account on Instagram.com; who have accepted these Regulations (hereinafter: "Participant").
2. The participant declares that:
a. is a natural person with full legal capacity;
b. read the content of these Regulations and voluntarily joins the Game,
c. agrees and accepts the terms of the Regulations, including having read the content concerning procedures for collecting the prize and accepting it in full;
d. undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Regulations, including the Regulations Facebook and Instagram to me. consented to the processing of personal data in order to participate in Play;
f. is a registered User of the social networking site Facebook and Instagram.
3. Employees and associates of the Organizer may not participate in the Game.
§ 3. AWARD
1. The Game provides 1 main prize and 2 consolation prizes - for people selected in the manner indicated in §6.
2. The prizes (hereinafter: the "Prize") in Zabawa are: a voucher worth PLN 200 for purchases at allora.sklep.pl (1st main prize) and a 20% discount on Allora products (2 consolation prizes)
3. Information about the Prize will be included in the Game announcement published on Facebook.
4. The Winner is not entitled to exchange the Prize for cash or any other type of prize.
5. The Winner may withdraw from the Prize, but will not be entitled to receive a cash equivalent or in exchange any other award.
§ 4. PLACE, TIME AND RULES OF THE GAME
1. The game is available in the form of an announcement (hereinafter: "post") on the social network Facebook on the organizer's profile at: https://www.facebook.com/sklepallora/
2. The game runs from August 5, 2022 to August 12, 2022 until 23:59.
§ 5. RULES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PLAY
1. The Participant's task is to:
- selecting from the allora.sklep.pl store three necessary (according to the game participant) accessories for the summer
- Send a message to the Organizer on Facebook or Instagram with a short explanation of the choice
2. Information about the game will be available on Facebook and Instagram at:
§ 6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PLAY AND RECEIVING PRIZES
1. Access to the Game is free and requires registration on the Facebook social network
2. The condition for participation in the Game is the acceptance of the Regulations and correctness performance of all tasks described in § 5 sec. 1 of the Regulations.
3. The organizer decides to award the prize by analyzing the performance of the tasks described in § 5. Setting 1 of the Regulations by the Fun Participants.
4. The organizer will choose 3 winners from among the submitted responses.
5. The Winner of the Game will be notified of the win and the terms of receipt of the Prize via a private message sent on Facebook or Instagram within 3 working days of the end of the Game.
6. Public information about the win will also be placed in the comment to the post website: https://www.facebook.com/sklepallora/ and published in the report on the website: https://www.facebook.com/sklepallora/ and https://www.instagram.com/allora.sklep/
7. The condition for receiving the award by the distinguished Participant is sending it within 36 hours from the announcement of the results of the Fun on Facebook Allora news private with the following details:
a.name and surname
b. telephone number
c. e-mail address
8. Failure to send the message referred to in point. 3 or exceeding the allowed time answers or sending incorrect data results in the loss of the participant's right to awards.
9. The prizes awarded in the Game will be sent by courier to the selected participant of the Game by 2 p.m. calendar days
10. The awarded prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or other things. The prize-winners Participants are not entitled to reserve specific properties of individual awards.
§ 7. SCOPE OF THE ORGANIZER'S LIABILITY
1. The Organizer is not responsible for the reliability and truthfulness of the Participants' data Fun, including the inability to transfer prizes, for reasons attributable to the party The Participant, in particular, if he / she did not provide a true mailing address or the data provided is incomplete or out of date.
2. The organizer declares that it does not control or monitor the content posted by Participants in terms of integrity and truthfulness, subject to related activities with the removal of violations of the Regulations or generally applicable provisions.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from participation in the Game the Participants whom actions are contrary to the law or the Regulations and the Facebook regulations in particular, participants who:
a) post content inconsistent with applicable law or the Regulations available on Facebook (in particular, containing offensive content, both in the layer text and graphic);
b) take actions using an account / profile created contrary to the principles of Face-book
c) take actions using accounts / profiles that are inconsistent with Facebook's third person's rules;
d) interfere with the mechanism of the Game;
e) create fictitious accounts / profiles on Facebook
4. The organizer is not responsible for any disruptions in the operation of the links ICT, servers, interfaces, browsers and Facebook platforms
5. The organizer is not responsible for the temporary or permanent blocking of the website or Facebook page applications
§ 8. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data of the Fun Participants will be processed by the Organizer solely for the purpose perform the activities necessary for the proper conduct of the Game.
2. Personal data of the Fun Participants will be stored by the Organizer only by the period necessary to carry out the Game and to issue prizes to the distinguished Participants.
3. Participants have the right to inspect the processed data and to correct and delete them. The data is provided on a voluntary basis, but in terms of participation in the Games registration on the social network Facebook is required
4. Upon deletion of data, the User loses the possibility to participate in the Play.
§ 9. COPYRIGHT
1. The Organizer is entitled to all intellectual property rights to the Game. Participation in The game does not result in the acquisition of any rights by the Participants intellectual property. It is forbidden to infringe property rights in any way intellectual in Zabawa, in particular:
a) copying, modifying and electronically transmitting or disseminating elsewhere the way of the Fun's mechanism or its parts, as well as of individual pieces and databases, without the express written consent of the Administrator;
b) using the Game in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations or generally applicable regulations.
§ 10. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Regulations enter into force on August 5, 2022 and are valid until August 30, 2022.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Code shall apply civil and other legal provisions.
3. Disputes related to and resulting from the Game will be settled by a common court locally competent for the seat of the Organizer.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to change the rules of the Game during its duration. information about changes will be posted on the Fanpage and on the official website of the Organizer
5. The Regulations of the Game are available on the profile and website of the Allora brand.